TCS Off-Campus Hiring
REGISTRATION END DATE – 24th September 2021
TEST SCHEDULE – October 2021
INTERVIEW DATE – To be announced post-test results
About TCS Off-Campus Hiring – Year of Passing 2020 and 2021
TCS Off Campus Hiring is an opportunity for you to chart a career path and realize your potential in working with trending technologies and collaborating with thought leaders across various domains and industries.
Experience a unique career journey full of challenging roles and glorious milestones and forge an innovative path for your present and the future.
We are hiring B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc from the Year of Passing 2020 and 2021.
For more details on eligibility criteria, kindly refer to the “Test Eligibility” section below.
The application process for TCS Off Campus Hiring for YoP 2020 and 2021:
Step 1. Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal here
Step 2. Register and apply for the TCS Off Campus hiring process
Scenario A. If you are a registered user, kindly log in and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on ‘Apply For Drive’.
Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on ‘Register Now’, choose the category as ‘IT’ and proceed to fill in your details. Submit your application form and click on “Apply For Drive”.
Step 3. Select your mode of the test (In-Centre or Remote) and click on Apply
Step 4. To confirm your status, check “Track Your Application“. The status should reflect as “Applied for Drive”
- You must have all your original academic documents readily available (Marksheets and degree certificates)
- Communication-related to the Test will be shared with you by TCS iON
- Test mode (In-Centre or Remote) once selected at the time of ‘Apply for Drive’ cannot be changed later
- TCS does not send job offers / any hiring-related communication from unofficial email ids like Gmail, Rediff mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, etc.
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for job offers
- TCS is not associated with any external agency/company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf
For any assistance, please reach out to our TAG Helpdesk Team.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org | Toll-Free Helpline No: 18002093111