ABOUT TCS MBA HIRING YOP 2023
TCS Management Hiring is the recruitment of Management Postgraduates who are scheduled to complete the Post Graduation program in the next financial year (FY 2023-24) and will be eligible to join TCS.
Our aim is to build a strong foundation for a successful management career. We’re inviting bright Management Postgraduates from permitted specializations to apply for the test.
TCS MBA Hiring YoP 2023 Application Process
Step 1. Login to the TCS NextStep Portal here
Step 2. Register and apply for the TCS MBA Hiring YoP 2023
Scenario A. If you are a registered user, kindly log in and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on ‘Apply For Drive’
Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on Register Now, choose the category ‘IT’ and proceed to fill in your details. Submit your application form and click on ‘Apply For Drive’
Step 3. Select your mode of the test (In-Centre) and choose your preferred test center & then click on Apply. Please Note, the test center once chosen may not be changed.
Step 4. To confirm your status, check ‘Track Your Application’. Your status should reflect as ‘Applied for Drive’
Please note that this is an In-Center test and registrations would be on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- You must have all your original academic documents as applicable to date.
- Communication-related to the test will be sent to you by our test partner, TCS iON.
- TCS does not send job offers / any hiring-related communication from unofficial email IDs like Gmail, Rediff mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, etc.
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for job offers
- TCS is not associated with any external agency/company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf
For any assistance, please reach out to our Helpdesk Team.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
KNOW MORE ABOUT THE APPLICATION PROCESS
- Course: 2 Year Full-Time MBA / MMS / PGDBA / PGDM / Course – Marketing / Finance / Operations / Supply Chain Management / Information Technology / General Management / Business Analytics / Project Management and related disciplines.
- Percentage: Minimum aggregate (aggregate of all subjects in all semesters) of 60% or above in each of ‘Class 10th, Class 12th, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and/or Post Graduation examination which includes successful completion of final year/semester.
- Background: B.Tech / BE prior to MBA is a mandatory pre-requisite for candidates to qualify under the selection process.
- Batch: Students completing their Post Graduation in 2023 are eligible.
- Work Experience: Candidates with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply for the TCS MBA Hiring Process.
- Backlogs: Only one backlog is permitted for the candidates from the 2023 year of passing, however, all pending backlogs should be completed within the stipulated course duration.
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any. The overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until the highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- Course Types: Only Full-Time courses will be considered (Part Time / Correspondence courses will not be considered). Candidates who have completed their Secondary and/or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full-time.
- Age: – Minimum age – 18 years and Maximum age – 28 years.
Test provider: TCS iON is the test provider for the TCS MBA Hiring process.
Test Pattern: The duration of the Assessment is 90 mins and is split into the below 3 sections:
- Verbal Aptitude
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Business Aptitude